Bill & Mary Teacher's Resource Book
Product Code: 978-1-876580-63-6
by Helen Sykes
Bill & Mary Techer's Resource Book provides resource material to use with the play Bill & Mary. It:
- provides background information on the play, the characters and the events it refers to
- shows how to take the text and see it as a play in performence
- shows how to construct an area of study on Australian identity, using the play as a basis
- looks at the play from the perspective of the actors, the director and the audience
- provides a wide variety of student activities with photocopiable worksheets.
As well as material by Helen Sykes, the book aslo includes contributions from Michael Gow, Heather Fraser and Jeffrey Dawson.